- The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego May 20, 2013The Community Cantina Tour will be traveling to San Diego, CA on July 18th, 2013! […]
- Gree In-Game Event Returns May 17, 2013Watch the Gree Event video and team up with friends from May 21 – May 28 for another chance to fight for the Gree and earn great rewards! […]
- Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization May 14, 2013Producer Cory Butler shares details about new features now available in Game Update 2.1: Customization! […]
- Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer May 14, 2013Watch the Game Update 2.1: Customization launch trailer to check out all the new ways you can customize your characters with the Appearance Designer, new playable Cathar species, Dye Modules, and more. […]
- Dye Modules Preview Video May 3, 2013Watch this short video to preview the new Dye Modules coming in Game Update 2.1: Customization and get ready to change the color of your armor sets! […]
- The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego May 20, 2013
- Launch Date for STAR WARS: The Old Republic Announced
- Gamespot.com Exclusive
- Mos Eisley Radio Episode 51 – An Even More Boring Planet
- Fan Friday Update – Studio Insider: Combat Animation & Eurogamer Expo 2011
- Back from extended break!
- TOROcast – Episode 69 – Jedi do it with the Lights on
- Fan Friday Update – Designing the Light Side
- Darth Hater Episode 52 – Walton Dalton and Associates
- TOROcast – Episode 68 – PAX Prime Round-Up
- Fan Friday Update – Corellia
SWTOR News Archive
Posted on September 24, 2011 | No CommentsFinally we know!
Posted on September 23, 2011 | No CommentsGamespot.com has just published Star Wars: The Old Republic – Developer Dispatch: Designing Companions Exclusive Video.
Posted on September 17, 2011 | No CommentsIn this Fan Friday Update, Principal Lead Animator Mark How discusses the work that goes in to creating the animations for combat in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Check it out here. Also, BioWare and LucasArts will be bringing Star Wars: The Old Republic to...
Posted on September 21, 2010 | No CommentsLast Friday, BioWare posted Developer Dispatch: Designing the Light Side video. It’s definitely worth watching!
Posted on September 11, 2010 | No CommentsIn today’s update we learn more about the planet of Corellia. Corellia
Posted on September 8, 2010 | No CommentsBioWare has confirmed today that Sean Dahlberg is no longer with the company. Sean posted about it on his blog.
Posted on September 6, 2010 | No CommentsYou can watch “Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic” video here.
Posted on September 4, 2010 | No CommentsThis week’s SWTOR update gives us a few more details about the space combat. Check out the article here.
Posted on August 28, 2010 | No CommentsUnfortunately, today we received no game updates from BioWare, only a new version of the comic – Blood of the Empire #10.
Posted on August 21, 2010 | No CommentsThe highlight of today’s update was the reveal of all advanced classes. We were also exposed to the SWTOR community creations (fan art, video as well as role play), new concept art (shown below), new avatars, and the Starships of The Old Republic.